Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 On this day in 1429, Joan of Arc arrives to relieve the Siege of Orleans.....and we are all so thankful

QUOTABLE

I didn't see it because I wasn't looking

My friend Alan came over to dinner the other night. Unbeknownst to me, he had a few plastic scorpions in his pocket (a reminder of a recent adventure).
I saw a plastic scorpion on the bowl of nuts, but I didn't see it, I just moved it aside and went ahead preparing dinner. A few minutes later, I saw a second plastic scorpion on the counter, but again, I didn't actually see it, didn't pause or consider it, I just moved on. It took until the third plastic scorpion before I said, "huh."
This is one reason we feel the need to yell 'surprise' at a surprise party. Because we all have blinders on.
The people who are the very best at noticing what's happening notice it because they're looking.
"You can see a lot just by looking."

                                                                      
ACT Question of the day 
SAT Question of the day
                                                                   

SEMII

2.07 finished
2.08 and 2.09   Yes, we are going quickly.

If you are doing the Guided notes....it can only help

Understand we will have a test on Obj 2 and Obj 1 by Friday.....~ 40/45 questions

You need to prepare a studyguide/cheatsheet - one page, front only, for your assessment adventure of Friday


                                                                      

MARKETING (2ND/3RD) 


During the 1st 10, begin/finish the 3.04 Study Guide

Continue 3.04

One project announcement

One extra credit Announcement

If I begin to bore you, Pricing Laws (good definitions) and Technology in Pricing - both complete with answers

Ambush Marketing....also called Guerrilla Marketing 

Not the best tag line you want to be remembered for

New Products


No comments: