Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday, April 12, 2013

All -

There is no quotable today....not like many of you ever read it....

Clearly I am not here today.  Today then becomes somewhat of a milestone.  Today is the first day I have ever missed working as a teacher due to illness.  I know, I am sad too.  I will be resting today and getting better for Monday

Marketing Management
1st and 3rd

     Should the sub have to write your name down for any reason, due to you being rude, loud, stupid, or the like, I will not ask questions, rather I will immediately write you up upon my return.  Rise to the occasion and expectations.

You will be doing the following...without exception:
     Finish outlining 3.08 - clearly there must be something diabolical in store for you in the coming days.
     This should only take you 45-60 minutes
     If I get a non-favorable report back for the class, the Vocab and Quiz will be Monday.  If Favorable, then Tuesday.
          I can see everywhere you go online.  Don't tempt fate and not do the assignment.  Thank you.

Approx 45-50 minutes into the class, the substitute will begin a video for you.  I hope you enjoy.  Be prepared to "summarize" the video and why it is relevant.  This activity will be Monday.  Those who cannot summarize effectively, well, let's just say Bwah ha ha ha h aha h ahah (evil laughter)



Honors Strategic Marketing
Ok campers, I need someting different from you.
Each of you are to create two poster size (through publisher) flyers extolling the virtues of Recycling
Save them and email them to me - murphyk2@gcsnc.com

I need you to email me the Middle School Retreat flyer once more.  I seemed to have misplaced them.  Same email.  Also, the

Concerning Chap 18, for all of the vocabulary....best you study for a bit.

The substitute will begin a video sometime through the class.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/29960338

No comments: