Monday, January 23, 2012

Jan 23, 2012 - "Let the Wild Rumpus Start!" ~ Maurice Sendak's "Where the Wild Things Are"

Quotables:
Beginnings are always messy.
                             ~John Galsworthy 



SEM
1/  Bookmark me
2/  1st Assignment:
               Email me
               Subject Line = SEM Spring 2012
               Body = Answer the question "What possessed you to take MY class?"

MM

1/  Bookmark me
2/  1st Assignment:
               Email me
               Subject Line = MM Spring 2012
               Body = Answer the question "What skills/experience do you bring to MY class?"

Mkt
1/  Bookmark me
2/  1st Assignment:
               Email me
               Subject Line = Mkt Spring 2012
               Body = Answer the question "Why will you succeed in MY class this semester?"

No comments: