Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 So tired, but this is a short week afterall....only 4 days remaining...oh no! Interims!

Quotable

My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start.
So far I’ve finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake.
I feel better already.

Dave Berry

                                                        
ACT Question of the day 
SAT Question of the day
                                                                  
Marketing I
Countdown clock
Translation and communication....a lesson in bothBlatant Heartstring
Real impacting fiction
Escapism
Brain Fart

No Vocab this week.
Still working on 3.01.
    3.01-a finished.....guided notes would be nice
    continue with 3.01-b

Everyday....Pricing Project!!!!!


                                                                                              

Honors Strategic Marketing

Countdown clock

Multiplier effect
Translation and communication....a lesson in both
Blatant Heartstring
Real impacting fiction
Escapism
Brain Fart


OCE Due Nov 23

Pricing Project Unveiled

Chap 17 - Price finished.  Notes would be helpful
Chap 18 onward!

No comments: