Wednesday, September 7, 2011

9/7 In my absence.....

Ponderisms:

“Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising.” – Mark Twain


“Every word, sentence, and headline should have one specific purpose – to lead your potential customer to your order page.” – Shelley Lowery


All -

Clearly I am not here today.

In my absence, don't be stupid.
Though stupidity should be punished, while I cannot be with you, so shall your good behavior be rewarded.

Please,
  • No clicky today. The videos presented will be more than ample to keep your attention.
  • Be mindful of your friends, even though I am away, let us not fall victim to idle chat and mindless discourse with your friends
  • Understand that should your name be recorded by Mrs. Shields, you will receive a failing grade for today. But, should you do well and no name recorded in Mrs Shields notes, you will all receive a bonus test grade - simply put, I wonderful opportunity.
I know you will do great, because you are adults, ethical adults, not children.

Mr Murphy

No comments: