Friday, February 18, 2011

Feb 18th, TGIF In a purely Economical Sense


Dearly Beloved Aunt Raxenne




Class,

Today we will begin with the reading our our dear Aunt Raxenne's Last Will and Testament. I know, she meant so much to all of us, but as executor or her vast estate, and it was big, I must read her last standing edict concerning her worldly possessions. Allow us to take a moment of silence.


-Murphy

On Market Information Management...

I notice increasing reluctance on the part of marketing executives to use judgment; they are coming to rely too much on research, and they use it as a drunkard uses a lamp post for support, rather than for illumination. David Ogilvy



1/ Reflect on the good 2.01 has brought us

1.5/ Bonus opportunity.

2/ 3.02 right around the corner.

1 comment:

Metalgod2011 said...

Wow! I didn't know that she was my aunt!