Tuesday, September 23, 2014

9.23.14 A chill in the air, a breeze at my back, and whereever I go, you are with me...Marketing, my one true friend

Quotable
 

                                                                     

SEMII

Yelp!

NFL....a must read
 
Test Today through 1.05
Test ID
85353638067

CBA - Presentation Today!  murphyk2@gcsnc.com if you haven't already emailed it completed.

Continue with 1.06
 
***Powerschool - will go down as a zero until you have shown me.

                                                                                                                        

HSM

Coke and Ebay...Wow!

Yelp!

Social Media...Denny's
 
PSA - puppy


One of the coolest ideas I have heard in a while

Santa Norway movie....http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1401143/
 
Chap 5....Consumer Decision Making  - finish

 Test - Chap 1,2,3,19 - reework due tomorrow

Tuesday's Homework......Speaking about brand....What 10 songs would be on Cowboy's playlist?
     should be in my email inbox
 
***Powerschool - will go down as a zero until you have shown me.
                                                                                                                             
Bonus Others
ACT Question of the day
SAT Question of the day
                                                                                                                            

Marketing

Coke and Ebay...Wow!

Yelp!

Social Media...Denny's

PSA - puppy

Test today
Test ID
85348838069

If you have outstanding quizzes or assignments, Friday is the deadline

We begin obj 2.01
          
Obj 1.05 Activities #13
              Will count as bonus points if I receive in my inbox my tonight...do not do in class
              Send as a link...make sure permissions are open for all to see...if not, I will not count
              Think of a Survey
              What basic components would your survey include?
              Open drive.google.com and log in (create one- if it is working on the computers)
                        Create a satisfaction survey for a......

 



***Powerschool - will go down as a zero until you have shown me.

No comments: