Friday, February 3, 2012

2/3/2012 Friday. And all the world rejoiced, except those who work on the weekend

SAT Question of the Day!

SEMII
Super Bowl Assignment -
Ethics...my favorite subject

MM
Congratulations, you have made it to the first test!
25 questions.  I had issues with Elements this morning, so I will push the test to your desktop when you get into class.
Thanks!

Then...other cool management deciding techniques

Monday we start anew with new material.  I can't wait.

Marketing
Super Bowl Assignment

Product (Product Service Management) often involves hours and sometimes days of brainsorming concerning what will your product be.  Once this is taken care of, usually a model/concept is drawn/created and then the fun starts with trying to find others/a company to buy the idea from you or at the very least (as in Shark Tank) fund your idea.

When these are not viable options, the internet has heard our cries for financing blessing and smiled down to us.  In this case, we are going to explore the world of Kickstarter.  Some of the ideas are crap, but others actually pull at my wallet strings and make me wish I could help fund their adventures.

Finish 1.02 today, begin 1.03

No comments: