Tuesday, February 14, 2012

2/14/2012 OMGoodness! It's Valentine's Day! Be Mine...not really, I am already taken


Quotables:
I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. ~Author Unknown



SEMII
Recap of Lesson 1 - Personal Finance
Lesson Two begins.....
When you finish, work on Superbowl assignment if not finished.

MM
Still in the midst of 1.02__MM.pptx
Hope to finish it today.

Let's cross our fingers!!!!!

Marketing
Oftentimes in Marketing, we are creatures of habit.  As long as it works, we do not try to change whatever approach we are using.

Quiz ?!?!?

I found an interesting article concerning movie posters.  I hope you like.

We are going to attempt the completion of section 1.03.

I am looking for the test on Thursday?!?!?!?  We will see. 

No comments: