Tuesday, January 29, 2013

1/29/2013 What? A full day? When did this happen?

Quotable

I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to to dance better than myself.


Marketing Management

 Vocab 1.01 Today
Homework Time -
          Show me your Parent Assist
          Show me your Quizlet account (with your name and logged onto Marketing Management

Look over in Document Manager...."Marketing Management LAPS...."Work the Big 6" - 20 minutes

1.01 ppt continued

3rd Block
ACT Question of the day
SAT Question of the day

Honors Strategic Marketing

Pre-test Next Monday....no stress...no scores.....no sweat!

Test - Vocab Chap 1
Quiz postponed to Wednesday....you are welcome

Homework Time -
           Show me your Parent Assist
           Show me your Quizlet account (with your name and logged onto HSM class)

Continue Chap 1

Activity:
www.Britannica.com

No comments: