Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 28, 2012 - I imagine it is doughnut day somewhere in the world

Quotables:

"C" is for Cookie that's good enough for me,

"C" is for cookie that's good enough for me,


"C" is for cookie that's good enough for me,


Oh! cookie, cookie, cookie starts with "C"!



                                              ~Cookie Monster

SEMII
Group up.  Teams of 3.  Best you find somebody smart.  Limit one smart person per group...hahahaha.
Mini excursion

Sheet hand out

MM
Assignment of groups...what fun.
Instead of listening to me through Objective 3 material, you will be the star...well, you and your team.
The basics:
-1 day prep of the material
-everyone must help present
-all resources given must be used
-one activity per section (3.01;3.02;etc)
-at least one outside resource (ie article, printed story, website)
-must develop a quiz for the material presented.  5 questions, essence, not minutia
-you will give the quiz the following day, grade said quiz and present to me in a spreadsheet (I will provide)
- groups will be randomly drawn (hahahahahahaha)
- Should not simply read from the powerpoints...so boring

Let the team grouping commence



Marketing
Seth Godin post...options concerning Money

No comments: