Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday 1/6/2012 - Sniff Sniff, the end is drawing nigh...I will miss some of thee.

Quotables:
“There are parties and stuff, but I don't go to a lot of them. I just have to go because the sponsors are there, but not to have a crazy time. I'm a normal person. I like to stay at home, watch a little TV if I can.”
                                                -Anna Kournikova


“Television could perform a great service in mass education, but there's no indication its sponsors have anything like this on their minds.”
                                               -Tallulah Bankhead

SEM
- Lunch menu!
- NCAA Partnership
- Public Relations Disasters
-Continue 6.01


HSM
- Public Relations Disasters of 2011
-Coca Cola Promotion - Representing Coke Zero
-Chap 16
-Hand out Take Home Test

No comments: