Friday, October 14, 2011

10/14 Um, hey! where's the Party?

Quotable:
All the world is a birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much."
George Harrison

SEMII

Welcome in to a wonderful day. Hopefully Tennis will begin today and the Conference matches will complete with the SW ladies coming out victoriously in the end.

As in everyday I cannot make it with you, therein lies a contract, an agreement concerning my expectations for the day on your behalf.

Play nicely with the activity I left you and be rewarded...a bonus quiz, test, etc.
Play poorly and there will be dire consequences.

If the teacher has to put your name down on paper or talk with me concerning your behavior upon my return, Mr Murphy will be none too happy. Neither will you when I see you next. Be what I know each of you can be, the success I know you are today.

HSM
So as not to burn time off of our already short semester together, in my absence, on my birthday, I left you an assessment as I have promised. Your half or front sheet in hand, you should have no problem working through the material presented.

Upon half way through, you should begin to wonder why you didn't read the material, instead, took the easy way out by cramming and copying another person's notes. Oh well!

In my absence, today will also have it reward. You will be rewarded for doing well today and not disturbing the powers that be.

As always, have fun.

Murphy

No comments: